T he funeral home originated on June 14, 1880 with Mr. James H. Walsh, licensed mortician/owner. The business became Walsh & Perry Co. in 1907. J. Edward Doyle purchased the business on September 1, 1929, changing the name of the business to Doyle Funeral Home, and he operated the family business until his death in July of 1956. The business was then continued by his widow, Mrs. Kathleen Doyle until 1959 when it was sold to her daughter and son-in-law, Charles and Margaret McGraw. On June 1, 1980, Bruce and Rhonda Bezanilla, current owners, purchased the McGraw Funeral Home from Chuck and Peg, changing the name of the funeral home to Bezanilla-McGraw Funeral Home in 1991.